Single Patient Doses of Gel
Specifically designed to help reduce instances of cross-contamination associated with reusing and refilling gel bottles. Sterile and non-sterile options available. Clear Image Singles® Gel is the original single patient gel — approved by major diagnostic ultrasound equipment manufacturers. (Ultrasound Part Number list.)
- Easy to Use – Simply tear along the edge of the packet, squeeze through the built-in dispensing spout and apply the gel.
- Virtually Bubble-Free – Manufactured utilizing a proprietary method to virtually eliminate the presence of air bubbles for improved image clarity.
- Skin-Friendly – Contains no irritating dyes, perfumes, parabens or surfactants. Latex-free.
- Transducer-Friendly – Does not contain oils, alcohol, silicones, fragrance or other ingredients known to harm transducers.
Non-Sterile Gel Packets
- For diagnostic imaging and therapeutic ultrasound procedures. Ideal for bladder scanning.
- Provides optimal sound velocity and acoustic impedance.
- Water-based, water-soluble formula is clear and non-staining.
- OPTIONS: High viscosity 30mL, High Viscosity 15mL, Medium Viscosity “LITE” 30mL. Packaged in dispensing cartons or bags.
- Made in USA.
- Sales Literature | Data Sheet | SDS | IFU | Video | Request Sample
- About viscosity
Sterile Gel packets
- Designed for ultrasound applications where a sterile gel is desired.
- Free of added perfumes and dyes to help reduce the likelihood of skin irritation or staining.
- Helps make secure contact between the transducer and the patient.
- OPTIONS: 20 Gram packet overwrapped in a peel pouch or bulk version with no overwrap.
- Made in USA.
- Sales Literature | Data Sheet | SDS | IFU | Request Sample
- Three temperature settings.
- Holds 35-40 gel packets or three bottles of gel.
- Clear lid enables user to see inside the warmer so they can refill if necessary.
- Proprietary warming controls to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Internal LED illuminates the digital display and allows the user to verify temperature.
- Curved outer design aids in cleaning and disinfecting; packet-holding cavity does not contain seams, hard corners or sharp edges that might harbor bacteria or hinder cleaning efficiency and effectiveness.
- For Clear Image Singles Gel packets and other brands.
- Sales Literature | IFU
Complete Ultrasound Part Number list