LithoClear® Scanning Gel for Lithotripsy
LithoClear® Medical Scanning Gel for Lithotripsy is a clear, acoustic transmission gel for dry contact ESWL (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy). LithoClear Gel presents a clear pathway for shock wave acoustics, reducing the chance of reflection or scattering due to micro or macro air bubbles. With a sound velocity within 99.5% of skin, the gel helps minimize refraction to preserve the focal zone.
- Non-sterile, for external use only.
- Not for use in electromedical procedures.
- Manufactured utilizing a proprietary method to ensure minimal air bubbles in the gel.
- Matches the sound velocity of skin to within 0.5%, minimizing refraction at the skin boundary.
- Water-based, water-soluble formula; clear, non-staining.
- Contains no irritating dyes, perfumes, parabens or surfactants.
- Does not contain oils, alcohol, silicones, fragrance or other ingredients known to harm probe face.
- Approved by major diagnostic ultrasound equipment manufacturers.
- High viscosity formula; not runny.
- Made in USA.
To request a sample click here.