PROACT Green System Laryngoscopes
PROACT Green System Laryngoscopes include both reusable and disposable blades and handles with a large selection of sizes and specialty blades.
DISPOSABLE BLADES AND HANDLES:
- Metal Max™ 90 Blades are made from medical grade stainless steel that runs through the hook-on section of the plastic block for maximum strength.
- Device has fully shielded optics for focused light output and no distracting backlight.
- Blades are available in a range of sizes including Macintosh, Miller, Lever Tip and specialty sizes.
- Handles are 100% metal, preloaded with batteries offering optimal illumination and high output. Three sizes available: adult, pediatric and stubby.
- Fiber optic fittings are compliant to ISO standards.
DISPOSABLE PLASTIC BLADES: PROACT HPC Blades provide a strong, economical alternative to metal blades.
- Constructed of very strong polycarbonate material.
- Resists breaking, bending and twisting.
- Features a light pipe that is fully covered to enhance illumination.
- Available in Macintosh and Miller sizes.
REUSABLE BLADES AND HANDLES: Smoothline™ Reusable Blades feature a robust warranty.
- Warrantied for up to 4,000 autoclave cycles/five years.
- Blades are made of stainless steel with a choice of three finishes: satin, polished and low friction.
- Glass fiber optics provide superb output. Fiber optic fittings are compliant to ISO standards.
- Hydra™ Reusable Handles are constructed of surgical stainless steel to resist wear and offer maximum use life; waterproof and fully autoclavable.
- Spiral finish on the handle enhances security of grip and provides for easy cleaning. Three sizes available: adult, pediatric and stubby.
- PROACT reusable blades and handles are individually serial numbered to allow easy traceability during sterilization processes.
Don't want to bother with separate blades and handles? Try the Combi Disposable Laryngoscope Set.