PROACT Conventional Laryngoscopes
PROACT Conventional Laryngoscopes include disposable blades and handles as well as reusable handles.
DISPOSABLE BLADES AND HANDLES: Metal Max™ 90 Blades were the first laryngoscopes to feature metal through the plastic hook-on block to provide economy without compromise in quality.
- Blades made from medical grade stainless steel that runs through the hook-on section of the plastic block for maximum strength.
- Light source is encased in metal to protect from damage and to offer cool, super bright light.
- Compliant to ISO standards.
- Available in a range of sizes including Macintosh, Miller, Lever Tip and specialty sizes.
- Disposable handles are 100% metal with a grooved surface for good gripping. Three sizes available; preloaded with batteries to offer optimum illumination.
REUSABLE HANDLES: Hydra™ Reusable Handles offer maximum durability and long life -- warrantied up to five years.
- Constructed of surgical stainless steel to resist wear and provide maximum use life.
- Five year warrant.y
- Waterproof and fully autoclavable.
- Spiral finish on the handle enhances security of grip and provides for easy cleaning.
- Each handle is individually serial numbered to allow easy traceability during sterilization processes.
- Three sizes available: adult, stubby and pediatric. Batteries not included.
Don't want to bother with separate blades and handles? Try the Combi Disposable Laryngoscope Set.