Clear Image® Ultrasound Scanning Gel
Clear Image® Ultrasound Scanning Gel is formulated for external diagnostic imaging and therapeutic ultrasound applications. The gel couples ultrasound between the transducer and the patient and provides increased acoustic transmission. The gel is specifically manufactured and formulated utilizing a proprietary method to ensure minimal air bubbles for improved image clarity.
- Non-sterile, for external use only.
- Not for use in electromedical procedures.
- Provides optimal sound velocity and acoustic impedance.
- Water-based, water-soluble formula; clear, non-staining.
- Contains no irritating dyes, perfumes, parabens or surfactants.
- Does not contain oils, alcohol, silicones, fragrance or other ingredients known to harm probe face.
- Approved by major diagnostic ultrasound equipment manufacturers.
- Made in USA.
- Bottles available with choice of bottle cap.
Clear Image Gel is available in two formulations:
- High viscosity gel is not runny; often used for vascular and echocardiography applications.
- MV medium viscosity gel is 40% less viscous than high viscosity gel; often used for abdominal and OB/GYN applications.